Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reposting because people love me

I have recently been tagged by Mark Fogel , The Venting HR Guy, and The HR Maven coincidently all of those three have great blogs so this is worth me reposting if you go and read them.
And here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about myself
1. Dabbled in Mixed Martial Arts when I was in College and directly after. Fought for minor associations like the Full Contact Fighting Federation and The North American Grappling Association among others.
2. Was an Army Hand to Hand Combat Instructor for part of my military career.
3. Play the Harmonica badly, but I enjoy it.
4. Ashamed to say that I play World of Warcraft.
5. I am not "handy" and usually break something worse than it was when I try to fix it. I prefer to make enough money to pay someone to do it for me.
6. I love, love, love beer.

So here is the thing, I have been tagged three times in the last couple of days, Being so new to the blogosphere all of the people I know have been tagged already as well. So let me know and I will tag you. Hopefully, I will not die in three days or for that matter anyone else......Anyway, I spent too much time in the Army to totally play by the rules.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! So what kind of beer??

Dan Johnson said...

I used to drink fancy pants microbrews from place like Deschutes Brewery and others Mirror Pond Pale Ale is my favorite. Mostly now I drink Coors Light because it is cheap and.....Light.