Sunday, September 14, 2008

I have been Tagged!


Thanks for Mark Fogel for tagging me although looking around the Blogosphere the pickings for new vixtims are slim. First I am supposed to tell you guys six random things about myself and then I am supposed to "Tag" six other people. I am on the road, so I will start with the six random things and I hope to tag my six people by tonight when I can get home.

1. Dabbled in Mixed Martial Arts when I was in College and directly after. Fought for minor associations like the Full Contact Fighting Federation and The North American Grappling Association among others.

2. Was an Army Hand to Hand Combat Instructor for part of my military career.

3. Play the Harmonica badly, but I enjoy it.

4. Ashamed to say that I play World of Warcraft.

5. I am not "handy" and usually break something worse than it was when I try to fix it. I prefer to make enough money to pay someone to do it for me.

6. I love, love, love beer.


There you go. When I get a bit more time tonight I will tag 6 others if there are 6 left.

No comments: